Women of the Bible
October 15, 2019
Posted by on
[I was assigned to present some Bible questions during the Sunday evening service at our church. I decided to post them online today. Tomorrow I will post the answers.]
1. Who was Adam’s wife?
2. Hadassah changed her name when she became Queen of Persia. What was her new name?
3. Abraham married again after Sarah died. What was the name of his second wife?
4. There are three women mentioned in the Bible who had roles usually held by men.
A) A woman named as a judge in the book of Judges.
B) A woman who was a prophetess in the time of King Josiah.
C) A woman named as a deaconess [diakonos] in the book of Romans.
5. What tribe did the prophetess Anna belong to?
6. Name the women who accompanied Jesus during his ministry.
7. Which women are named in the genealogy of Jesus?
8. Which two sons of David and Bathsheba are named in the genealogies of Jesus?
9. Who was the mother of Mary?